Presented By The Downtown Business Alliance
Tickets Online and at Front Street Brewery, Gravity Records, Duck & Dive, Bourbon Street
Main Event on Saturday March 7: 110+ Brews:
Over 110 brews to choose from. Sample responsably and taste as many as you like. Always drink responsibly.
Cape Fear Casks Rare Beer Tasting Event
• Broomtail: Moe Beer – Brown Ale infused with Vanilla Beans in Bourbon Oak
• Broomtail: Rappe – Imperial Stout infused with Arbol, and Chipotle peppers
• Front Street: Sour Blend Horizon Saison
• Foothills: Foothills Pale with Blood Orange
• Ballast Point: Ballast Point Dorado DIPA with Mosaic and Amarillo hops
• Troegs: JavaHead Stout
• Abita: Vanilla Bourbon Naughty Quaker
• Natty Greens: Old Town Brown w/ Cocoa / Cherry / Chilis
• Big Boss: Saints and Sinners Foeder-aged Belgian Sour
• Carolina Brewery: Bull pen Pale Ale with Comet Hops
• Ironclad: Fish Tail Pale Ale with Fresh Tangerine
• Blue Point: TBD
• Triangle: TBD
Tickets Available Below
Cape Fear Beer Fest has teamed up with UBER to make sure you get home safe. Never drink and drive!!
Ride FREE with Uber to Cape Fear Beer Festival
Exclusive safe ride code CFBEERFEST, valid for up to $20 off the first ride for every attendee new to Uber
Click the Logo below and sign up
Saturday March 7, 2015.
1 Session - Unlimited Tasting
Join us for the 5th Annual Cape Fear Beer Festival in historic downtown Wilmington North Carolina. We're gearing up for a great beer fest that will feature over 110 great American Beers, Ciders and a few Wines. Sample responsably and taste as many as you like on this epic day of beer. Plenty of food options on site for purchase.
The Cape Fear Beer Festival is a true beer tasting (and wine) event featuring a wide variety of beer styles from the most creative brew masters in America. We'll be pouring their tasty creations inside the Wilmington Convention Center along the scenic Cape Fear River.
Saturday March 7, 2015
VIP Admission -12 PM
General Admission - 1-5 PM
Wilmington Convention Center
515 Nutt Street, Wilmington, NC 28401
Parking Available on Site
$40 in Advance
$50 VIP - 12 PM Admission
$50 Day of Beer Festival
21 or older to attend. Attendees must show valid photo I.D at the door. You must be 21 or older to attend this event. No Exceptions! No children, toddlers, infants or strollers are permitted.
The CFBF will offer over 110 top quality beers made by the some of the most enthusiastic and enterprising brew masters served right here in North Carolina. Tasting, sampling and education is at the core of the CFBF experience. Responsible and educated consumption and admiration for the art of brewing is what the Cape Fear Beer Festival is all about. Join us for a one great Wilmington NC Beer Fest.